milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 July 2022

Milkfrost Shops | Converse All Star & Dr Martens

 Saw this pair of Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Lift in Rainbow print on Lazada & got my eyes hooked on it! Went to the outlet at IMM but they do not carry this design. The sales staff told me to either try other branches or buy online as stock for this design is very limited.Thus, I went ahead to order it from Lazada after trying on & confirming the shoe size at IMM branchItem was delivered within 5 working days of ordering (toy not included)!Let's take a closer look.Even sole of the shoe also pretty!Quite chio eh?!Few days later, as I was buying a new pair of shoelace from Dr Martens for my existing pair of work shoe
I also bought a set of shoe care kit.And I spotted this pair of very cute shoelace that has got lots of ❤ prints. This is from the series collaboration between Dr Martens & Betty Boop OMG! I think the shoelace matches quite well with the Converse!




No comments: