milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 July 2022

Astons Steak & Salad Bar | Dinner w/Foodie Musketeers

Dinner w/Foodie Musketeers at Astons Steak & Salad Bar to try out the salad bar here.
Fresh greensSalad dressing & toppingsMore salad toppings. FruitsHot side dishes stations & hope they refill the muffin when I come by later!DIY soft serve station. Hope my soft serve dispensing skill is still good!Drinks stationSpanish Pork Chop! Unfortunately, part of my pork chop was not cooked, and I have to send it back to the kitchen. 
At this point, Theresa walked straight in to join us on the table, and while she has yet to put down all her things, the manager came tell her straight in her face "Order first before you eat hor!" ..  

(Erm, I feel quite embarrassed cos my friend has yet to even sit down, let alone start eating! 

In my opinion, I feel the remarks is un-called for cos it's not our first-time dining in at Astons & especially since I'm also an employee (manager knows that too!) of the company, I know how the system works! You don't have to tell my friend that! I can't help but feel that you're indirectly hinting that we're here for free food). 

Anyway, Theresa replied 'Definitely', and went to the counter to place her order after she had put all her things down.
Alright, with this, it shows that my soft serve dispensing skill is still good!Took more muffins to go with my tea before we end the mealTime to update our whatsapp group photo 😁

 

No comments: