milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 4 April 2022

The Clifford Clinic | Nose Thread Lift

I have always been skeptical about doing something to face & after much persuasion from le sister, I decided to give nose thread lift at The Clifford Clinic a try
Cleansing face before the procedure.

Nose thread lifting is a non-surgical procedure where doctor will just insert absorbable polymers threads into your nose. Minimal downtime & last for about 9 months depending on individual.

Doctor inserted 4 long threads & asked if I wanted 2 more. I decided that since it's my first time doing it, I shall stick to just 4 threads incase I look too dramatic 😂 .. didn't managed to take any picture oe video during the procedure thou.

But I must say the doctor & the assistant here are very gentle & constantly checking with me if I'm feeling alright, making me feel at ease throughout the procedure.
Front facing .. Before (top) & after (bottom)
Side view .. Before (top) & after (bottom)
Not quite obvious and now I'm slightly regretting of rejecting the 2 more threads. Maybe next time when I decided to do it again, I will probably go for 6 long threads 😜

 

No comments: