milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 19 April 2022

milkfrost的姑婆屋🏠 | Signing Lease of Agreement

2nd HDB appointment - Signing of Lease Agreement!
Super excited!

As per HDB personnel, no loan is required & with the amount I have in my OA, my 姑婆屋 can be fully paid by using my OA on the day I collect my keys!And here is my lease of agreement to buy a 2-room unit from HDB! Looking forward to the day of keys collection!

 

No comments: