milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 13 December 2020

milkfrost Turns 46

13 December 20 & I officially turns 46 today!
Happy 46th Birthday 
The sis as usual, made 2 red eggs for me & also bought some traditional cakes for me
On my way to meet le buddy for lunch
Irodori for lunch
Both Evelyn & Wayne doesn't fancy this, so I had the honor to eat all of them! 
Went shopping at Orchard Road and got freebie along the street 😁My cute little friend 😍Then we went Marina Baarage Wanted to dine at Satay Club but the queue to get in is crazy, so we went somewhere elseDinner at The Coffee AcademicsEvelyn also arranged for a slice of brownie for meApart from lunch & dinner treat, she also bought me chocolates from LaderachAs well as Tokidoki cushion & tote bagThanks Evelyn & Wayne for showering me with lunch & dinner treats, as well as gifts the entire day!Came home and got cake from Twelve Cupcake via delivery from Zhenni & family.
Thank you all for making my day!


Irodori Japanese Restaurant
382 Havelock Road,  #03-01,
Riverview Four Points by Sheraton, Singapore 169629
Tel: 6737 2002

The Coffee Academics
Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-12
Singapore 179103


 

No comments: