milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 10 December 2020

Milkfrost Shops | ShihLinXTokidoki

Woots! Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks is having another collaboration with Tokidoki & this time, 2 different colors of cushion
Purchase a pre-stored value card, make purchase & pay with the card and you'll be able to buy the cushionsBoth colors are launched separatelyCos I wanna make sure I get my hands on the red piece on the launch date, I ended up having it for my break and have to eat it at the carpark cos no outside food allowed in my outlet & there's no common eating area at IMM 😅And so yes ... ... I've got my hands on both colors!
Merry Christmas in advance 😁

 

No comments: