milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 25 April 2019

Impromptu JB Trip

An impromptu JB trip with the AFamily
Taking a break at A&W before doing grocery shoppingWhile they do grocery shopping, I check out for the Himalaya Salt candy. 
RM$1.70, which is about S$0.55/pt as compared to 2pt for $1.50 in Singapore, but stock also limited sia! There's only 5 boxes when I was at the counter. I purchased 2 boxes and when I went back 15 mins later, the balance of 3 boxes are gone!
On the way to dinner
Dirty Crab Restaurant. This used to be with at Sin Kimdo, now they moved to a shop front few shops away.
Dinner situation!
We also had a 10 mins brief meet up with May (my ex-colleague) who happened to be having dinner nearby before she head home. Cos we had a heavy tea-break at A&W, we couldn't finish these and so I had to tabao home some 😆

No comments: