milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 11 April 2019

Andes by Astons | May's Farewell Lunch

It's May's last day. 

Since I'm off & heading to Jewel Changi Airport, I had an impromptu lunch date with her
Liang who is also joining, suggested Andes by Astons at Changi Village. Walau eh, I have been eating at Andes almost every day for the past 3 months leh ... my off day they still choose Andes. Think I got discount issit? Paisey hor ... NO staff discount one! HahaMy first time here & hey, this outlet pretty cool leh. Because they d not have proper area for customers to wait in queue before they order, customers are allowed to sit in & order at counter when they are ready. Thus, they have this card on the table to show customers how to go about orderingKind of like MarcheOk lah ... then I order Surf & Turf since this is not part of our staff meal entitlement.Oh wow, Catherine joined us for lunch too! Cos she says she still owes me a meal as she did not get a chance to meet me before I quit my previous jobAnyway, I'm happy (REALLY) for May! Not because I quit & I want her to do so. It's because she has finally come to a stage that she has her own mind, makes her own decision & stays firm to her decision. May, I'm proud of your growth & wishes you all the Best of Luck in job hunting!

Andes by Astons
Blk 5 Changi Village Road
#01-2001
Singapore 500005
 Tel: 6542 0302

No comments: