milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 16 March 2019

McDonald's | Dessert with The Boys

It;s been a while since I met the boys, so Jenny brought them to visit me at work instead
They had dinner and because they wanna wait for me, they have to slowly eat they food bit by bit. I managed to join them on their table for a good 10 mins after I finish my workThen we went McDonald's for dessert & they even brought me a "Motivation Bag"While waiting for our dessertThanks Jenny for dessert & taking your time to bring the boys over for dinner & for a visit.

No comments: