milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 15 March 2019

Bangkok Jam | Carol's Birthday

Finally giving the bff her deserved birthday treat. However, this time it's only by myself cos after 2 months, Charlene is still unable to fit in our schedule
Bangkok Jam cos she doesn't wants Jap & hotpotClear Tom Yum Seafood SoupMixed GrillThai Fish CakeVegetarian Olive RiceStuffed Chicken WingBecos I buy her dinner, she buys me dessert at Ji De ChiCoincidentally, our table number is her birth dateWhile the table inside just 'beside' me is my birth date3 desserts for 2 pax cos I'm greedy & always wanted a cold & a hot dessertThanks for dessert treat & sorry to keep you waiting for 2 months for your birthday treat. 
Happy Belated Birthday, my bff my lesbian 😍


Bangkok Jam
201 Victoria Street
#04-08, Bugis+
Singapore 188067
Tel: 6369 0897

Ji De Chi Dessert
8 Liang Seah Street, #01-03
Singapore 189029
Tel: 6339 9928


No comments: