milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 13 October 2018

CCSSian Meet

Nothing much to do after work. Since Emily & Jean initiate a meet up, we went wondering around.
Wondered off all the way to National Museum Tried playing with the panorama mode on the camera cos there are many people sharing about this shot! Not bad for our first attempt. HahaShot by my Samsung Gear 360This shot, instead of holding the phone revealing my big thumb, I place it on the floor.Same shot as above, but edited away my camera using healing function of snapseed. Not easy for me, so most likely I will just stick to holding the camera to reveal my big thumb.The we went for dinner at The Hungry CavemanDidn't wanna stay out late cos going for GERun tomorrow morning, so we head home after dinner. 

The Hungry Caveman
181 Orchard Road 
#06-25 Orchard Central
Singapore, 238896
Tel: 6634 8871


No comments: