milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 19 October 2018

Batam Getaway with BFF | 19 Oct 18 - 20 Oct 18

Breakfast at McDonald's with le bff cos we're heading off to Batam for a short get-away
We bought ferry ticket from Majestic Ferry that departs at 1040hrs but keep thinking it 1050hrs. So when we check-in at 1040hrs, we were denied entry cos the ferry has already departed. We end up paying additional $3 to change it to the next available ferry.Reached & heading to the hotelAmaris Hotel Batam - Conveniently situated behind Nagoya Hill Mall. Left out stuffs at the concierge & off we go! First thing first, lunch at A&WConnie Dog w/egg, curly fries, friend chicken & root beer float!Next, nails time at Konad Nail & Beauty SalonLe bff is not doing it, so she sits at the side & be my maid. After a while, she is bored & went grocery shopping on her ownThe amount of colors going onto my nails!Unicorn on my finger & bear on my toeBubble tea before we head back to hotel for check-inBought this mini hair straightener while on the way back to hotelFoot massage after done with checking in hotelDinner at this Ayam Penyet Restaurant at Nagoya Hill MallBut check out the size of the chicken. Like a kids meal to me. HahaGrocery shopping!Apart from the Hello Kitty lunch box & taro cookie, scrub & indomie is my only to-buy listNo. No Salted Egg Yolk flavour cos no stock & the peeps at home says it's not so niceAlso bought this multi-port plug to replace the one I had cos 2 port is spoil already. Ok, back to hotel to rest for the night.Breakfast at hotel the next morningA bit disappointing lah the breakfastWe walked out to see if we can find better breakfastDidn't buy anything, so we hang around some coffee shop for coffee/ miloBack to the hotel to pack up. All my buys from grocery shopping fits nicely into my beach bagWhile my clothes & stuffs fills up only 1/3 of my backpackBut I hiao, went to buy this trolley bag set Tada... fits everything in the trolley bagCheck-outOne more round of massage. Today we went for back massage instead of footLunch at BYZA CafeAnd guess what? Halfway tru eating, I realized that I lost my boarding pass! And so had to go to the ferry terminal to get my boarding pass re-printed for a fee of rp$50,000Back to Mega Mall for waffle cos we didn't manage to eat it yesterdayKilling time at ShareTea before departingBye Batam, till we meet againWahaha... first time I'm taking train home with luggage. Not so bad afterall.

Amaris Hotel
Komplek Ruko Nagoya Hill Blok I 
No. 10-16, Jl. Teuku Umar No.10, 
Lubuk Baja Kota, Lubuk Baja, 
Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29444, Indonesia
Phone: +62 778 7430488

No comments: