milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 15 July 2018

Ruku's Little Bundle of Joy

Ruku & hubby welcome their little bundle of joy last month & it's the baby shower today
My little handsome immediately went to check out the food corner, took this & pass it to me.My little handsome friend is getting taller now & soon, he will be taller than me!The little one is also catching up my heightBaby has been sleeping since we reached & I jokingly told Ruku that I will wake her up =DAnd the moment I took over, she woke up! HahaHello, Dhanistha Shree. Welcome to the World!My handsome little friend again went to check out the cupcake, took one with letter "N" & gave it to his favorite uncle NizamAfter the party, we head over to Bee Hiang for dinner

Bee Hiang Seafood
12 Verdun Road, Verdun House
Singapore 207175
Tel: 9248 7557

No comments: