milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 2 August 2012

Finally, one to call my own!



My favorite luggage which was bought at Watsons for only $19.90 served me for about 10years! It finally cracked after Daryl accidentally crash onto it about 3 years ago when I came back fro Vietnam! 

The other favorite Delsey luggage which belongs to sis also retire about the same time after us for like 15 years! 

Since then, I have been using sis's fil's luggage. However, every time I use the luggage, he willl sort of nag & nag & nag, telling me not to spoil the luggage. 

So... ... I finally bought one at Metro just now! Wanted to buy Delsey cos its super durable but all are with zip. Walk around & realize 80% of the luggage are with zip! I seriously wonder will the zip break when the airport crew throw the luggage into the aircraft, so I don't really want to buy lah.. 

Than I finally saw 1 with lock from American Tourister! 

Wanted Pink but no stock. Only have red, green, blue & purple. Was deciding between purple or green & in the end I opt for green for easy identification! 

UP $240, Metro having discount. Now $192. Finally used the vouchers from the girls to pay partial of it. hahaha.. 




it comes with 3 locks... ...1 in the middle with number lock & 1 each on top & bottom with key lock. wheels can also turn 360'


so... ... whats next? dig cupboard for name sticker!


struggling between blue & green.. 
and decided on blue cos it won't be outstanding if it's green

now, she's ready to go holiday with me! 

First stop, Vietnam =)

As I type the previous line, it makes me realize that the old Green luggage ends her journey at Vietnam & this new Green luggage starts her journey at Vietnam! 

hee.. pasted another smaller name sticker on top since I've got a few more!


No comments: