milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 29 July 2012

Power Case!



Was at the flea at Scape, so decided to finally buy the power case for iPhone cos all those adapters spoil super easily & alot of people has been telling me this is good. So I decided to give it a try. Hopefully it don't fail me when I'm in Vietnam




 



 I choose this over the other design cos this is like an entire casing.. the other one is only bumper




It also comes with a cable & supposedly it is able to charge both the phone & casing at the same time! Got standby power switch at the side & led light indication too 



Ok, thou I mentioned tt I no longer need to buy 2x phone accessories, I still bought a power case for my sister lah.. 

No comments: