milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 23 July 2012

My "Best Friend" for now!


Record! 

For the first time, both my leg muscle got cramp when I walking along Orchard Road, 30mins after dinner! 

The cramp is so bad I almost fall to the ground. Luckily Evelyn was beside me & she quickly grab hold of me & I sort of like hop to the nearest seat available. Two of us spent like 30mins to try to relieve the cramp! Once relieved, quickly went to Watson's to buy deep heat rub & applied on it & quickly head home! 

Luckily the cramp didn't come back when I went Gardens by the Bay!

So now, Salonpas is my best friend cos I'm still feeling the pull.. 
and I smell like a walking Salonpas!




No comments: