milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 2 February 2012

What's the morale of the story?

My irritating sister whatsapp me this pix last night... ...
*the original photo is more darker & with the dim light at living room

So I whatsapp her ... ...

me:"u win liao lor.. this pair of heel i only wear once & it's $40ish.. u wear once only, one side flower gone!"

she: "no, i nvr spoil.. u see clearly"

then I take a closer look & realized it's 2 different pair of heel! she actually bring 2 different side to work!! 

me: "seriously, I dunno how u can take 2 different pair of heels cos the design is so different & both is of different height!"

she: "hahaha... i just try, can fit, i take lor"

me: "the morale of story is ... ... wear your own heels!"

and guess what? she still wear & meet customer! hahahaha

on a lighter note - just being bo liao.. lol

No comments: