milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 September 2011

The Orange Thimble

Evelyn & myself decided to try out this place since we're at Raffles Place, and we realized... 

"Tiong Bahru is really a very messy place!" (as per Janice's whatsapp to me when I asked her for directions).. eg. the block on the left of Blk 58 is Blk 71.. but on it's right is Blk 56.. & opposite it is 30+ i think.. lol

Anyway, back to The Orange Thimble.. nice & cosy place but menu items can be wider. They only have about 5 sandwiches item on their menu list! Taste was quite good for a small place like this. They have quite a few cakes on display, so I suppose they cater more for tea instead of dinner. Love their Bailey's & Lychee Martini ice-cream! 

I guess I would visit them often if they're not in Tiong Bahru! Thanks Janice for her photo post!












No comments: