milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Damien, the tam-jiak boy turns 2!

Damien turns 2 today & since he's quite into Angry Bird, we got him a cake frm the neighborhood confectionery shop with the Angry Bird design on it
Happy Birthday, Damien
The next day while on my way back, I tabao-ed fried rice from Din Tai Fung.. when I was about to eat, Damien & Daryl came to me & asked "what's that?", I know they both wanted some of the rice. So I gave them some.. after feeding Damien 3 teaspoons of rice, I told him "no more".. but see his reaction when he saw my box of rice! from moody, to crying & then cry out loud! See him cry till so charm, I decided to give him some more lah.. then... immediately stop crying & become a happy boy! so tam jiak lor.. haha
After awhile, fall asleep while watching kor kor play game.. kor kor then fall asleep while waiting for maid to make his milk!

No comments: