milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ostrich, Fruit & Durian Farm

Deal from Groupon - $51 Deasru Durian Trip by WTS

Tour includes:
Return coach with Tour Guide
Visit to Ostrich Farm
Visit to Desaru Fruit Farm
Bee Talk
Durian Buffet Lunch (with bee hoon and curry chicken)
Jaya Jusco Shopping
Chinese sit-down dinner 

Supposed to assemble at 6am but i woke up only at 6am! Ran after my on-called cab which is being hijacked by a couple, fell & sprained my left foo. Thankfully, the coach driver waited for me & we depart at abt 6.25am! 

Being an "official camera-woman" in the group, I actually forgot to put back my SD card into my camera after removing it to upload some photos on Saturday night! Sam loan me a card but it's only 16MB, which can only take a few pix.. my camera internal storage oso can take only abt 40pix.. so the rest of the pix are taken with my lousy iPhone 3Gs.. Didn't take much pix cos even my spare batt for iPhone oso can't tahan for too long & during dinner, my iPhone keeps dying on me! oh ya, forgot to take group pix~ 

*this has taught me a lesson - not only a spare batt is needed, an extra SD card is needed too! 

Quite a fruitful trip afterall! 










Check out the size! It's equivalent to 20 chicken eggs 


The cheeky boys






Omelette & satay


Next, Fruit Farm

















Fruits buffet!





Woohoo! 
Dinner

No comments: