milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 August 2011

introducing.. human-pig trotter!

Was supposed to be at Orchard 6am for the Desaru Durian Trip on Sunday, but only woke up at 6am when Sam sms me! 

siao liao lah.. so I quickly cheong toilet to brush teeth & wash face.. then when changing, i dialed for cab at the same time. Thankfully, I got a mercedes cab very quickly & within 5min, I zoom out of the house! 

When I got to the void deck, the cab is there already! But... ... a stupid couple hijack my dialed-cab! I ran after the cab & without realizing there's a slope thr, I fell & sit on the floor! then the cab suddeny reverse, & the couple alight frm the cab. Quickly hop on the cab & zoom to Orchard! 

Cabbie was kind enff to drive slightly faster & i managed to get there abt 6.20am & the thankfully, the coach driver waited for me without driving off! or else, my sprain would have been wasted! 

Really glad that the coach driver waited for me! or rather, must thank Sam for smsing me & asking the driver to wait for me! 

anw, thinking it wasn't very serious, i went ahead to the trip & happily walking the huge fruit farm! but after the fruitfarm, my human leg has turned to mini-pig trotter & i was limping all the way liao! 

when i reach home, the mini-pig trotter has turned to adult-pig trotter! maid quickly asked me to soak my feet into hot water while she prepare ginger+rice & applied on my swollen foot! 

and her kampung formula actually helped to relieve the swell & pain by a bit.. 

went chinese physician in the afternoon after settling the mth-end rpts at work, then went raffle medical to get mc for my sprain.. mc for 2 days, but will see how it goes after changing of dressing tday..

No comments: