milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 13 June 2011

Snipped & the curly wurly

Finally decided to snipped my hair short! Didn't go to uncle cos he doesn't even wanna cut an inch, so I gotta go somewhere if i really wanna cut short! Walked in to Kimage just now & told the stylist I wanna cut short. After running his fingers tru my hair, he says it's quite difficult for me to change hairstyle now cos 1/4 of it is natural curl & 3/4 of it rebond.. so I told him to do what he thinks its good lah..

and so... ...he snipped off this long frm the side & double the length from the back! 

preview

end result... 
he actually suggested me perming my hair to something like this cos of my natural curl.. 
im still thinking if i shld perm my hair as suggested.. cos the natural curl on my fringe looks quite bad if I don't blow.. but scared the end result might not be like the one in the pix cos my hair is shorter! 

hmm.. anyway, will stick to this and see how it goes.. if the natural curl is really unmanageable, then prob i might perm as suggested

Then Eeling asked how my curly hair looks like... so, here it is! 

look at the part nearest to the root! not only it's curly, it has alot of stray baby hairs .. its a disastrous lah! 

and sis told me last night "wah, the back of ur hair oso quite curly"!   
this morning i tried to comb up & use some "stay hard" hairspray on it .. but by the time i reach offc, all fall down liao! Now you know why the stylist suggest I perm my hair?

No comments: