milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 20 June 2011

Lash Glue comes in handy!

Wanted to buy a pair of flats yday but didn't manage to get one.. this morning, while I was searching for a pair of shoe to wear, I saw a pair of wedges which i bought months ago & was only worn once.. so i took it out to wear.. 

but... but... but.... when i board the bus, the shoe die on me & transform into a crocodile!! 




































Wakaoz... it's like 7am in the morning lah! whr on earth am I going to find cobbler or shop to buy new shoe? Then it came to mind that I have this glue for fake eyelash in my cosmetic pouch 


it's not gonna be as sticky as glue frm cobbler, but at least better than nothing lah... in the end, I used up the entire stick of lash glue to close the "crocodile mouth"!

my friend was telling me the other day when she saw my other pair of shoe with half-broken heel (sis threw away liao), I should invest in a pair of Tod's cos my cheap shoe always spoil easily.. I told her "I can't afford"

she laugh & said "hello~~ u can afford a $600 LV, can't afford a $600 Tod's?"

my reply: "I can't afford to spend $600 on Tod's & wear it to work cos of the constant flood at offc main gate! then I have to spend another $600 on another pair of Tod's again when it turns into crocodile after 2-3mths"

today she told me this "Go buy tod's la :p or paddington boots cos ur place always flood.. cute is paddington, correct name is wellington, local name is phua chu kang boots"

I think the PCK boots sounds good for my work place!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: