milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 20 December 2010

Now I'm forced to use fake eyelash!

Yesterday when i was re-doing my makeup after shower, i created the biggest joke of the year! 

what happen? 

My eyelash curler ripped off almost half of my pathetically thin & little eyelash from my right eye!

how it happen? 

I was curling my eyelash after the 1st layer of mascara, and before i let go of the curler, i moved my finger (together with the curler) to reach for the mascara to apply the 2nd layer.. immediately, i feel a sharp pain & realize i pulled the curler away when i was still curling my eyelash! 

kwang kwang.. 

my right eye become half botak!


then i panic... shit! what have i done?? and what should i do?? 


i started to search frantically for fake eyelash lah... then finally found one pair but no glue.. continue to search again, finally found a pair with a glues in it! happy lah.. but the problem is... ... i have nvr use fake eyelash before lor.. how? 

then i jus chin-chye-chin chye apply some glue in the lash & chin-chye-chin-chye stick the fake eyelash on my eye.. 

my first kan-cheong attempt to use fake eyelash took me abt 3mins to stick both side! 
when i showed my sis after i got home from dinner, she say "wah, not bad leh.. i din even now u use fake eyelash.. lol"

now im left with no choice but to use fake eyelash everyday till i secure an appt for eyelash extension.. lol

No comments: