milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 December 2010

Cousins gathering was a SUCCESS!

Cousins gathering is something we have been talking about since ah ma passed away on Aug 08, but the plan always die on natural death! The plan finally came alive, thanks to the recent baby boom! at least it was a successful gathering for few of the female cousins!

We went for dinner at Hey Hey Hotpot cos Starz Restaurant at HRC Hotel was fully booked & I couldn't get tru JPot at Vivo! 

Wanted to go back to RWS to watch fireworks after the dinner but was too late, so we decided to hang around at TCC for dessert, gossip & cam-whore session after sis & Daryl left. 

Unice immediately ordered a cake upon realizing my birthday was on Mon (13 Dec) & thanks arh, the candles on the cake is again my exact age! one thing i learnt from them... Birthday person is suppose to "yi si yi si" cut the cake only.. if not the dream will not come true! now I know why my dream always nvr come true! cos I always cut my cake for others to eat!

Anyway... Thanks girls for the lovely cake!

No comments: