milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 25 March 2024

Milkfrost Shops | Onitsuka Tiger

 I've been eying for this pair of Onitsuka since they launch it on 2022 and very much wanted to buy it for CNY'23, but cos Midas is travelling to Japan, she offered to help me check if it's available.

Carol was in Korea before Midas went Japan, went to check it's available but unfortunately, they do not have size 23. Midas also didn't manage to get for me from Japan and Kula Lumpur. Thus, when I walked in Onitsuka at Raffle City & they have my size available, I decided that I should just get it locally

Just in case you're wondering why don't I just get in locally back in 2022... well, it is not a 'must-buy', so I thought I might just wait for friends to buy it overseas cos base on exchange rate, the selling price for this is SG $200.. from Korea, I will be paying around $160, Japan around $140 & KL around $180 but unfortunately, my size is not available in all 3 other countries Anyway, presenting my latest Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66
Super cute lah.. with all the tiger head printed on it.

Actually I am quite tempted to get it from Vipshop cos it's just $90 but I really doubt the authenticity  cos the tiger prints are full-bodied instead of head only 😆



No comments: