milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 31 January 2024

🐉 Year of Dragon | CNY Goodies from An Old Friend

Got a call from one of my old friend (doesn't wants to be named) informing that he has something for me, 

and it turns out to be homemade pineapple tarts.Thin, melt in the mouth crust and pineapple paste is also made from scratch!Supposed to be for CNY, but ... it was all gone within 3 days!
**Update on 07/02/24

Upon learning that I finished the bottle of pineapple tarts, he made 1 more bottle for me, and also gave me a bottle of salted egg fish skin

Ok, now this is safe to last till at least few day into CNY

**Update on 13/03/24
Haha... old friend went HK, gave me 老婆饼 and another bottle of pineapple tarts.

Blessed that after so many years, this old friend still remembers me during CNY





 

No comments: