milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Mitu the JRT | New Family Member

Ever since our 3rd JRT Timmy left after being with us for just 3 months or so due to poor heath condition (it was already made known to us before the adoption), it's been 3 years since we have not had a paw-kid at home. 

During these 3 years, sis & bil have been actively going to adoption drive & sending in adoption application but none of it was successful, reason being us having young kid at home. 

Erm, I don't understand what's the logic behind the reason of having young kid at home cos all 3 of my nephews grew up sleeping with dogs on their bed!
Anyway, sis & bil have not given up the hope of adopting one & someday in mid-July, she came across this post. She quickly responded to the post, communicated with the owner & after a couple of sleepless nights, this 5yo JRT is officially here to stay on 21 Jul 23!

I will not elaborate on reason that causes the owner to rehome him, but they definitely are responsible enough to make sure he will be well taken care of instead of just dumping him to some shelter. The owner also passed all his belongings, lots if food, pee pad & wet tissue to us.

So... ... Hi Mitu 🐶! Welcome to you new home & we hope you love this noisy family as much as we love having you 💖 .. 
Mitu, met your siblings. They're Weezer (or rather, Mummy cos she's Frostie's mummy), Frostie & TimmyWaiting for me to finish my supper before bring him put for a walkHe is slowly settling himself in. Managed to jump up to sis's bed on the first night & onto my bed on his 3rd day! 
Oh yes, we do allow our paw-kids to roam around freely at home & they gets to jump onto the sofa & any bed whenever they like. There's totally no restrictions, but he only comes onto my bed when sis/ bil is not at home
Lots of sleeping positions when on my bed. Initially when he jumps up my bed, he would move from point A to B by walking on the empty space around me. After a week, he step over my body (C-D) to get to my right side! Sometimes even jumping over my head (E)😒And sometime he sits himself like that on my body! Haiyo, totally has no manners already! 😂😅 Or like this, causing my arms to be numb.Sometimes he would squeeze under my legsOr hide under my toys 😁Sometimes I gets quite irritated with him for suddenly jumping onto my bed & on my body early in the morning while I'm sleeping, but ... ... you tell me how to get angry with this cute face? 😍
We wondered if he's the adopted dog by us or we're the adopted family by him 😎

Anyway, 2.5 weeks gone & it's really a blessing having you😘












 

No comments: