milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 14 July 2023

Soul Coffee | MeTime

Checking out Soul Coffee at Kinex after lunch at Tampines cos dinner appointment is at PLQ Mall cos I don't want to waste time going back to West in between lunch & dinner appointment😂
Robot BaristaVery instagramable spot but cos I'm alone & didn't wanna bother their staff to help me with a picture, so ... ... maybe next timeVery relaxing ambiance with wall feature giving you the "Sea Aquarium" vibe, but the music a bit too hip. I feel it'll be better if soothing music is being played at the background.I swear I can sit here whole day but there is a restriction of 60 mins.Mocktail & coffee are named after horoscope, so I have to order Sagittarius lah! Didn't really notice what's the concoction but I remembered it has yuzu in it.Cute bear ice cube with some orange peel in itAlso order Calamari & fries while I kill some time. 
Pretty chill cafe, so .. drop by for a drink or quick bite or even Tarot reading (charges applies) if you're around the vicinity.

 

No comments: