milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 8 March 2023

Resorts World Sentosa | Van Gough, The Immersive Experience

 Van Gough, The Immersive Experience at Resorts World Sentosa

Purchased ticket via FeverLunch at LeShrimp before going to the exhibitionBump into Shawn at the entrance. Very nice lady (one of the customer) I know when I am working in Agility. Quite surprised that she can still recognize me!Very interesting start cos Van Gough's eyes are "alive" in this entire row of paintingPaintings come alive in this 360° multi-sensorial room!My package comes with ticket to the VR experience & it was rather interesting. It's like living in Van Gough's world.Cafe after exiting from the exhibition. It is quite packed & no seat available when I came out, so not chance for me to try the dessertsA small little corner displaying some Lego piecesIncluding the famous Starry Night painting Lego set. I'm still deciding if I should get this for my new houseCos my package includes a discount voucher for the Lego set.Last item included in my package is  Starry Night poster. Haha.. cheap thrill for owning a famous piece of art 😂

 

No comments: