milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 11 November 2022

Haidilao | Wendy's Birthday

Dinner at HaiDiLao again!
Doing word search while waiting for table. This enables us to get free appetizer!Bff joining us cos tonight cos she is part of our up-coming JB trip!Le bff introduce this fried HDL style noodle to us which is damn addictive!Happy Birthday, WendyLittle girl at the table behind us photobomb us leh 😄Sam also helped me to buy more popcorns frm JB cos the time we went, those that I bought are gone within 2 weeks & I didn't get to try the spicy cuttlefish!Sam also packed chocolates for us from her recent Europe trip!Very nice smelly fragrance bagTheresa also passed me bird's nest cos she haven got time to meet me when I was hospitalized till now.

 

No comments: