milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 2 October 2022

Genki Sushi, Zoo, Haidilao | Day Out w/Meredith

in shades of red, going out for trip to the Zoo with my little friend cos le buddy managed to ballot the company pass for 4pax to the Zoo! 
But first, lunch at Genki SushiMy little friend run towards me & grad my legs when she came out from toilet after lunch. So, of cos my grab a picture with her first 😊
In the car on the way to the Zoo
Starting our day from River WondersYoung photographer at work.Probably as big as the one I have at home!Luckily, we're blessed with good weather.I stupidly asked if these stingrays can be eaten 😁At the Kidz WorldTired little girl fell asleep the moment she leans against my shoulder.Dinner was at Haidilao & le buddy says it's the first time her hubby is willing to dine at HDL cos her hubby never likes the idea of spending so much yet having to cook on his own 😂 .. so, I feel honored 😉Insisted on siting with me, proceed to put her leg on mine while she eats & lean on me after she finish eating😅Had a great but tiring day out with my little friend. Thanks, Evelyn for the entire day!

 

No comments: