milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 11 September 2022

九宫格火锅 | Mum's Birthday

Mum's birthday! Initially I wasn't in the plan cos I didn't manage to request off. But since I'm on hpl, I decided to join them for dinner cos I have been at home, mostly on bed since the day I came back from hospital some 6 days ago.
九宫格火锅 cos all of them wanted the huge seafood pot!All the dishes look freaking appetizing to me but ... ... these are the only few dishes I eat due to my condition 😑Sigh ... ... kind of demoralizing looking at them eat all the good food 😒Cake chosen by Damien cos his birthday also falls on September.Happy Birthday to mum & Damien

 

No comments: