milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Passport Renewal

Finally submitting my details for passport renewal
Submitted request on 01/06/22 & only able to collect from 21/07/22But appointments are fully booked all the way till 03/08/22 for collection at Bukit Panjang Post OfficeArrives Post Office 5 mins before appointment time & noticed no one (except for staff) in thereWent to the staff & before I know it, I got my hands on the new passport in 5 mins!Honestly, when I was submitting photo, I just simply anyhow chose a selfie & I have to stick to this "no eyebrow" photo for the next 10 years 😅And yes, gonna stick to my old passport cover I bought in London 26 years ago!

 

No comments: