milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 7 May 2022

Sian Chay Medical Institution | Trigger Finger

I have been having this trigger finger issue for a few months already and no amount of medicated plaster and even massage, or tuina doesn't improve the condition.
I decided to give acupuncture a try at Sian Chay Medical Institution
Even though it's open at 9am, I'm already given number 24 when I reach at 9am!Went to Cheers beside Sin Chay to grab a quick breakfast as the staff here told her to get something to eat in case I feel dizzy after the acupunctureWaited close to 2.5hrs just for my turn! Acupuncture in the process.And was given a week's medication.Also a free packet of cereal.Went back again one week later & this time I went at 8.15am to get queue number but still only managed to be given number 15.Again, given a packet of cereal & some chinese medication after acupuncture. 
However, this time the physician suggested that if after this dosage of medication and condition still don't improve, I should go for a second opinion at clinic to either get a steroid injection or surgery if I wanted a fast recovery cos my condition was quite bad. Looking at my condition, it'll probably take at least 6 months (provided I don't over-exert) to fully recover.



 

No comments: