milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 November 2021

Milkfrost Shops | Dr Martens & Levi's

After being back in F&B scene, I changed back to wearing Dr. Martens 😊
However, my current pair is already very worn off already!No more friction at the baseAnd the internal also very torn. Thus, after serving me for 32 months, I decided that it's time for her to retire. New pair for replacement, same model.However, this pair has got a better base which has got an enhanced grip track for better water/oil resistant It also comes with in-sole padding, thus better comfort.Apart from new pair of work shoes, also bought 2 pairs of work jeansAnd for the first time I can fit into Levi’s cos they never had size above 30 for ladies. I'm pretty surprised I can actually fit into size28 cos I still couldn’t fit in Levi’s size30 in Jan 2020! 



 

No comments: