milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Self-Isolation

Was at work on last Thu & a sms came it.
Kweng kweng kweng! It has never come across my mind that I will get such sms! If this sms had came it months ago, I would be happy cos can go for "staycation" in hotel,. But now have to stay at home, in the room 😅Immediately did an ART before doing anythingNext, booked an appointment for PCR testBecos I have yet to have my break at work, I asked for permission to bring my meal home. Borrowed my nephew's table & bring it into the room so I can have my meal in the room till my PCR result is out 😑Luckily the boys are out in school on Friday morning, so I was given permission by my sis to eat in the kitchen & then immediately back into the room after breakfastLate lunch tabao by sisSkipped dinner & had supper at midnight cos it's the only time I'm allowed out of my room as everyone else is sleeping & there will not be any interaction. But still, immediately back to the room after supper.Require to do an ART on 2/10/21, so here it is!Still being stuck in the room cos PCR result is not outOrdered KFC for the family. Took my share & into the roomHad to use clothes fragrance to freshen up cos the room small of kfc 😁Amount of thrash from Thu evening till Sat eveningAnd result is finally out on Sat night. Since my PCR is -ive & ok to leave the house, I am allowed to leave the room by my sis & bil.Sun's breakfastLunch, sis bought Crave Nasi LemakDesserts cos weather very hotSnacking while bing watching c-drama with my special phone holderSun dinner, homecooked by sisMon breakfast, prepared by sis before she goes for workMessy hair don't careBil ordered lunchSnackingSkipped dinner againMcDonald's for Tue lunchBut sadly, the samurai burger is a total disappointment! Only the side of the beef patty is briefly brushed with some teriyaki sauce
Been doing nothing since Thu-Tue except for eat, sleep, bing watching on drama. the only production thing I did was probably update my blog & cleared all the 58 drafts (not very detail lah) 😁

Anyway with that, I'm officially out of self-isolation!

 

No comments: