milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Lee Na Young Aesthetic | Eyebrow Embroidery

My brows have ben very empty after the last embroidery sort of faded away many years ago and so I have been drawing my brows quite thick my sister also have many comments about it 😅
I managed to book a last minute slot at Lee Na Young Aesthetic for an Eyebrow Embroidery It was all done in a jiffy and there it goes, my newly designed eyebrowHere's a collage of how my brows goes... 
Top: Before embroidery
Mid: How I drew them for the past few years
Bottom: New re-designed brows

 
***Updated on 10/08/21
Back at LNY for brows touch-up
I requested for darker shade cos I find the shade is a bit light😅 Now it saves me a lot of trouble drawing my brows every morning. If you would like to have your brows re-designed, do check them out


Lee Na Young Aesthetic
8 Wilkie Road, 
Wilkie Edge, #01-14
Singapore 228095
Tel: +65 6222 0331


No comments: