milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 20 November 2020

Milkfrost Shops | HDMI Cable, Wireless Keyboard, 4USB Port

Being tasked to do scheduling, I need a slightly bigger screen cos that I can have a clearer view of my excel file. Then it happened that sis dug out my old desktop monitor, I went to buy a HDMI cable from Miniso
Tadaa~~ it works! Managed to connect my lappie to the old monitorBut when I launch excel, boom! the screen went blank on my monitorOk, give up! But then I noticed that the old TV is siting around for a long time at the writing table on living room
Thus, I bought another HDMI cable from aophoto via ShopeeAnd yes, it works well but I have an issue.. the height. End up I have to bring down my lappie and I have difficulty typing

Then I bought a wireless keyboard from Leapfroglobal via Qoo10Heehee.. quite pretty huh?Then I found 2 paperweight and I use it to lift up the old TV, fit my lappie under the TV and connect my new keyboard to it

Also bought a 4-Port USB hub from Skit Solutions via Qoo10 cos I need additional port to connect wireless keyboard, usb for work, external hdd & mini fan 😄Ok, ready to rock & roll on my weekly schedule!





 

No comments: