milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 April 2020

House of Tuina | Wrist Injury

The wrist has been injured since July'19 and while at work yesterday, I hit again on the same spot & I couldn't move my thumb this morning. No choice, have to frantically find a place to fix it urgently.

While I was waiting for Ma Guang to open after lunch, the shop owner beside it recommended me to House of Tuina which is at the end of the block
As the injury has been there for months already, I reckon it'll take a couple of visits for it to be completely healed.
Due to the wet medication being applied, I am advised to avoid water and so I had to cling wrap it 😅
Back at work, feeling like a handicap
Removing the wet medication 2 days laterAnd replaced with a medicated plasterSubsequent visitationsSubsequent treatments includes hot/cold treatment & medicationWrist guard is also recommended due to my work nature to prevent further injury & speed up recovery. 
The recovery took about 1.5months (10 sessions) as it was an old injury, with the bones already inflamed. A little slow but definitely helps as I can now move my wrist freely.


House of Tuina
144 Teck Whye Lane, #01-201, 
Singapore 680144





No comments: