milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 25 January 2020

Year of Rat, 初一 | Michael's House

Impromptu house visiting to Michael's house cos he knows that I'm at Tampines for CNY visiting and he's just at Bedok
Emma, making herself comfortable Always ready for camera and oh yes, she came running to me the moment I step in & gave me a hug!When Emma is asleep, we sneak out for supper at Burger KingHeehee... thanks for angbao =)

No comments: