milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 8 November 2019

A&W | Dinner w/Bff

It's been months since A&W step foot back into the shore after being away for at least a decade. Finally I have the chance to patronize them!
I was at their Ang Mo Kio branch on a weekday evening around 5.30pm and there was already a queue. Upon checking with the staff, I decided to join the queue around 6.15pm while waiting for le bff to arriveThe queue clears pretty fast & within 10 mins, I was already at front of queue. I was a distance away when I join the queue. I waited in the queue till I got le bff's order & I was then allowed to move to cashier to order.Surprisingly, the food was ready within 3 mins but I am still waiting to collect my drink! The buzzer buzzed 4 times before I finally collect my drinks & head over to collect the food!Because Coney Dog is kind of small, I also ordered an ala carte 2 pc Fried ChickenWho can resist Waffle & Ice Cream after a meal? 
Anyway, it was pretty good to have A&W back on the shore. Hopefully they will have a couple more outlets soon so that the queue will be dispersed across the island


A&W Singapore
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
#B1-51/51A, Ang Mo Kio Hub
Singapore 569933

No comments: