milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 May 2019

A Visit To Jewel

Another visit to the Jewel since I have nothing to do.. haha
Trying out my Samsung Gear 360 CameraWent Starbucks & the staff who took my order says I have an unique name. Really meh? I find it rather common leh ... so we had a short conversation and concluded that my name is not unique, but old fashion. I can't blame her cos she belongs to The Millenniums & most of them have very atas & profound names. Some so profound I don't even know how to pronounce! HahaSee... from the screenshot found, it shows that the name is not being used probably after year 2000!I also went to check out Pokemon Center adn omg.. the plushies all so cute I cannot, I got out of the center within 10 mins.. hahaLimited Edition, exclusive in Singapore onlyWow, Pazzion also have cafe. One day I will go check it outA&W queue is still going strong!Went back to the waterfall, took this shot & thought to myself.. "why not try to get a shot of the sky train passing thru"So I stand at where I am, tried about 8x of burst shot & finally got this pix after standing at the same spot for close to 45 mins! HahaAnd then I try to find a nice Sunflower & it took me awhile to find one cos most of them are withering alreadyOne last picture before I leave.. I will be back again to check out the night show of the rain vortex

No comments: