milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Year of Pig 🐷 | 大年初一

新年快乐!
祝: 身体健康, 心想事成, 万事如意
恭喜发财!
Bak Kwa for breakfast .. hahaVegetarian for lunch cos the Lam's goes vegetarian on 初一First angbao from the sisterThe cheeky boy!Again as usual, I had to be their photographer before I leave the houseCheck out the cheeky boy.. full of expressions!This year's venue changed to Joylyn's new house instead of Aunty Shirley's house.Super cute pineapple tartsBlack Jack!Haha.. I had to upgrade my bet from $2 to $10 cos uncle Frankie cos min bet is $10. We ended the game after a few rounds cos most of them need to rush to next venueThe delicious Malay kueh aunty Lily brought alongHeehee... yes, I belong to the "Collect Angbao" category. Thank you all for the ♥ No mahjong session cos I gotta work tomorrow.

No comments: