milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 28 November 2018

The Black Swan | Cherilyn's Birthday

It’s Cherilyn’s birthday month & Trixie wanted to buy her dinner at The Black Swan. Cherilyn, knowing that I an feeling down, invited me along
The appetizers, Fried Calamari, Scallop & Foie Gras was as good as I can rememberWe had a few shots cos Cherilyn wasn’t quite satisfied with how she look 😆This girl so funny. Keep saying she look fat, so I ask her to try smile with teeth but she say she look weird. Anyway, while Cherilyn has the Black Swan Burger, me & Trixie had Duck ConfitCherilyn also bought me flower to cheer me upThanks Trixie for the meal & Cherilyn for the flower. 

The Black Swan
19 Cecil Street,
Singapore 049704
Tel: 6438 3757

No comments: