milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 16 September 2018

Dinner @ ATeam HQ

Another Sunday meet-up at the ATeam HQ cos KOgu wanted to cook Ayam Penyet
While he cooks, we mahjongBut menu changed from Ayam Penyet to Sambal Chicken cos he misses his mum He also cooked broccoli with prawnAlso fried chicken for the kiddo & some side dishes & briyaniHe wanted to hold my phone for our group wefie cos he says I have short handsBut hey.. I have better wefie skills ok?! I make sure everyone looks their best & I don't mind looking bigger 😂The little one also offered Magnum for dessert!
Another great Sunday evening spent at ATeam HQ although lost another $65 from mahjong. Thanks Kogu & Jenny for hosting.

No comments: