milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 9 August 2017

National Day 2017 | LéTara's 1st Anniversary

Happy Birthday, Singapore! While many are out or home watching NDP, I went on board LéTara who is celebrating her 1st Anniversary
Because the owner treats me like a family, I'm also given a piece of uniform =)Also because it's National Day, red shorts that is!While waiting for my pizza to be ready, I went for late lunch at KFCFor personal reason, I have to be on mask as there are kids on boardPutting our signature on LéTara's old flagNew captain on board giving briefing Liana, always camera readyPopping champagne. Huat arh!Congrats, LéTara on your 1st anniversaryThe LéTara FamilyOur new bbq crewSpotted the flag flying past Lazarus IslandBeautiful SkyWe also managed to catch fireworks a distance away from the floating platformThank you LéTara for having me on board today.
Happy 1st Anniversary & May you sail smooth & far. Huat arh!

On a side note... ... if only life is as carefree & smooth sailing ... ... 

Le Tara Yacht
209 New Upper Changi Road
#03-631, Singapore 460209
Tel: 8111 6168










No comments: