milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 20 January 2012

V8 Cafe

Went Bugis w/Jaslyn on Tuesday & she recommended this V8 cafe at level3. Crap!



Cover on Teapot is chipped~
When they serve soup, it was being brought to the table by stacking on top it another bowl of soup! The Mushroom Soup is also not hot~
Jaslyn ordered Fried Chicken cos she says it's her favorite! Honestly, I dun find it fantastic.

Jaslyn's Black Pepper Spaghetti was served with a strand of hair on the plate (shit~ forgot to take picture!). When asked to change a New one, the 2nd plate came within 5mins! ~~ I seriously suspected they just took the 1st plate in & serve it again after removing the hair!


































My Grilled Salmon took almost 30mins to be served! 
The staff didn't even bother to revert to me when I asked her to check the status! 


































and the mashed potato being served is so hard/ dry I can even fork it up! 



Total disappointment! Told Jaslyn I will not give this place a second chance! 


No comments: