milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 12 March 2011

Conversation with Daryl


was having a little conversation with Daryl yesterday when we're having dinner.. here's our short conversation... ...

him: yi yi, i have vitagen.. but i can't drink now
me: why?
him: cos i'm coughing
me: oh.. then can i have one?
him: but u like yakult 
me: i only want 1
him: no, later u'll finish all my vitagen
me: no, i only want 1
him: but u like yakult

hmm... both of us keep quiet & continue eating

me: i'm so sad
him: why?
me: cos u dun wan to give me 1 bttl of vitagen
him: but u like yakult!

he's indirectly rejecting me by telling me i like something else!

after dinner, i opened the fridge & took a bttl of cold water while he has a bttl of carrot juice on the table, he continues... 

him: yiyi, i think u should drink some of my carrot juice first, then u can drink water
me: but i dun like carrot juice
him: why? it's nice u know?
him: i like carrot juice
him: mummy likes carrot juice
him: daddy likes carrot juice
me: i dun like!
him: ok!

then he continues eating! probably happy cos he successfully rejects me request on asking for a bttl of vitagen & not wanting his offer for carrot juice

**see.. this is why i say he can be quite irritating!

here's another joke!

just the other day, when i came back from work, he's playing facebook games on my lappie.. again, here's our conversation

me: daryl, it's my turn to use the computer
him: but im playing lucky train
me: but it's my turn to use my computer
him: erm, i haven play my cityville!

in the end, i gotta offer my phone to him so tt i can use my lappie.. 

today, when i came back frm work, he's playing facebook games on my lappie again.. here's today's conversation

me: daryl, it's my turn to use the computer
him: erm... ...
me: come one.. it's my turn
him: erm.. 
me: ok, i let u play with my phone
him: yes.. thank you yi yi

*me pass him the phone.. 

me: sigh, my phone becomes ur phone!
him: maybe u need a new phone!
me: why?
him: because i need to play game.. 

**then he smile to himself.. hahaha

No comments: