milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 15 June 2010

CHE CHE coin bag

sis walked into my room this morning and here's our little conversation... ...

sis: "eh, you see this.. cute hor"
me : "ya!"
sis: "do you want this?"
me: "you wanna give me, i take lor" 
(but actually my heart is screaming.. i want! hahaha)
sis: "nah.. then give you.. i knew u want it lor.. cos its very cute"

without another word, she took the coin bag & hook it on my Longchamp.. 
heehee... 





cute hor the bear?

No comments: